Do you want to know how much is 80 grams converted to cups? How many cups are 80 grams? Convert 80 grams to cups.
Converting 80 grams to cups is not as straightforward as you might think. Grams are a mass unit while cups are a volume unit. But even if there is no exact conversion rate converting 80 grams to cups, here you can find the conversions for the most searched for food items.
How many cups are 80 grams?
80 grams = 1/3 cup water.
Please note that grams and cups are not interchangeable units. You need to know what you are converting in order to get the exact cups value for 80 grams. See this conversion table below for precise 80 g to cups conversion.
Convert 80 grams to cups
|Ingredient||80 Grams to Cups||Amount in Ounces|
|80g flour||5/8 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g sugar||3/8 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g butter||1/3 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g milk||1/3 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g water||1/3 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g cocoa powder||3/4 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g vegetable oil||3/8 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g powdered sugar||2/3 cup||2 7/8 oz|
|80g honey||1/4 cup||2 7/8 oz|
Notes To Converting 80 grams to cups
- Measuring dry ingredients (such as flour, butter, cocoa powder etc.) by weight (80 grams) will provide much more accurate results in cooking. Please note that converting 80 grams to cups can vary slightly by room temperature, quality of the ingredient etc. But by using exactly 80 grams you can't go wrong.
- g is an abbreviation of gram.
- Cup values are rounded to the nearest 1/8, 1/3, 1/4 or integer.
- For converting gram values smaller than 100 g, use our grams to tablespoons spreadsheet to get more precise results.
More Information On 80 grams to cups
If you need more information on converting 80 grams of a specific food ingredient to cups, check out the following resources:
How Do I measure 80 grams?
The best and easiest way to measure 80 grams at home is by using a kitchen scale.
- To measure exactly 80 grams on a kitchen scale, first turn on the scale and ensure it is set to the appropriate unit of measurement (grams in this case).
- Then, place a container on the scale and "zero" the scale so that it reads 0 grams with the container on it.
- Next, slowly add the ingredient to the container until the scale reads 80 grams.
That's it, you've just measured 80 grams on a scale!
It's important to use a kitchen scale for accuracy in cooking and baking, as measuring by weight is often more precise than measuring by volume.