Do you want to know how much is 200 grams converted to cups? How many cups are 200 grams? Convert 200 grams to cups.
Converting 200 grams to cups is not as straightforward as you might think. Grams are a mass unit while cups are a volume unit. But even if there is no exact conversion rate converting 200 grams to cups, here you can find the conversions for the most searched for food items.
How many cups are 200 grams?
200 grams = 7/8 cup water.
Please note that grams and cups are not interchangeable units. You need to know what you are converting in order to get the exact cups value for 200 grams. See this conversion table below for precise 200 g to cups conversion.
Convert 200 grams to cups
|Ingredient||200 Grams to Cups||Amount in Ounces|
|200g flour||1 5/8 cups||7 oz|
|200g sugar||1 cup||7 oz|
|200g butter||7/8 cup||7 oz|
|200g milk||7/8 cup||7 oz|
|200g water||7/8 cup||7 oz|
|200g cocoa powder||2 cups||7 oz|
|200g vegetable oil||7/8 cup||7 oz|
|200g powdered sugar||1 2/3 cups||7 oz|
|200g honey||5/8 cup||7 oz|
Notes To Converting 200 grams to cups
- Measuring dry ingredients (such as flour, butter, cocoa powder etc.) by weight (200 grams) will provide much more accurate results in cooking. Please note that converting 200 grams to cups can vary slightly by room temperature, quality of the ingredient etc. But by using exactly 200 grams you can't go wrong.
- g is an abbreviation of gram.
- Cup values are rounded to the nearest 1/8, 1/3, 1/4 or integer.
More Information On 200 grams to cups
If you need more information on converting 200 grams of a specific food ingredient to cups, check out the following resources:
How Do I measure 200 grams?
The best and easiest way to measure 200 grams at home is by using a kitchen scale.
- To measure exactly 200 grams on a kitchen scale, first turn on the scale and ensure it is set to the appropriate unit of measurement (grams in this case).
- Then, place a container on the scale and "zero" the scale so that it reads 0 grams with the container on it.
- Next, slowly add the ingredient to the container until the scale reads 200 grams.
That's it, you've just measured 200 grams on a scale!
It's important to use a kitchen scale for accuracy in cooking and baking, as measuring by weight is often more precise than measuring by volume.