Do you want to know how much is 400 grams converted to cups? How many cups are 400 grams? Convert 400 grams to cups.
Converting 400 grams to cups is not as straightforward as you might think. Grams are a mass unit while cups are a volume unit. But even if there is no exact conversion rate converting 400 grams to cups, here you can find the conversions for the most searched for food items.
How many cups are 400 grams?
400 grams = 1 2/3 cups water.
Please note that grams and cups are not interchangeable units. You need to know what you are converting in order to get the exact cups value for 400 grams. See this conversion table below for precise 400 g to cups conversion.
Convert 400 grams to cups
|Ingredient||400 Grams to Cups||Amount in Ounces|
|400g flour||3 1/4 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g sugar||2 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g butter||1 3/4 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g milk||1 5/8 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g water||1 2/3 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g cocoa powder||4 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g vegetable oil||1 3/4 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g powdered sugar||3 1/3 cups||14 1/8 oz|
|400g honey||1 1/8 cups||14 1/8 oz|
Notes To Converting 400 grams to cups
- Measuring dry ingredients (such as flour, butter, cocoa powder etc.) by weight (400 grams) will provide much more accurate results in cooking. Please note that converting 400 grams to cups can vary slightly by room temperature, quality of the ingredient etc. But by using exactly 400 grams you can't go wrong.
- g is an abbreviation of gram.
- Cup values are rounded to the nearest 1/8, 1/3, 1/4 or integer.
More Information On 400 grams to cups
If you need more information on converting 400 grams of a specific food ingredient to cups, check out the following resources:
How Do I measure 400 grams?
The best and easiest way to measure 400 grams at home is by using a kitchen scale.
- To measure exactly 400 grams on a kitchen scale, first turn on the scale and ensure it is set to the appropriate unit of measurement (grams in this case).
- Then, place a container on the scale and "zero" the scale so that it reads 0 grams with the container on it.
- Next, slowly add the ingredient to the container until the scale reads 400 grams.
That's it, you've just measured 400 grams on a scale!
It's important to use a kitchen scale for accuracy in cooking and baking, as measuring by weight is often more precise than measuring by volume.