Himalaya salt is becoming more and more popular among health-conscious consumers, as these people have realized that himalaya salt is full of valuable substances that are essential for maintaining a healthy body.
You can find himalaya salt as an ingredient in many recipes. Unfortunately though, instructions can be misleading sometimes. You are often given cup measurements when you only have a scale or vice versa. Here we give you the exact conversion rate if you want to measure 1 cup of himalaya salt in grams. This way you can make sure that you always use the right amount.
1 cup of himalaya salt = 271 grams.
You can safely use 270 g for 1 cup, see the notes below.
Himalaya Salt Cups to Grams Conversion Table
|Himalaya Salt in Cups||Measurement in grams|
|1/8 cup||34 g|
|1/4 cup||68 g|
|1/3 cup||90 g|
|3/8 cup||102 g|
|1/2 cup||136 g|
|5/8 cup||169 g|
|2/3 cup||181 g|
|3/4 cup||203 g|
|7/8 cup||237 g|
|1 cup||271 g|
|1 1/2 cups||407 g|
|2 cups||542 g|
|3 cups||813 g|
|4 cups||1084 g|
|5 cups||1355 g|
|6 cups||1626 g|
|7 cups||1897 g|
|8 cups||2168 g|
|9 cups||2439 g|
|10 cups||2710 g|
Notes To Measuring Himalaya Salt
- Different types of himalaya salt can be very different. How much is exactly 1 cup of himalaya salt in grams can vary based on how big the grains of your himalaya salt are and other factors.
- All gram values are rounded to the nearest integer value.
- g is the abbreviation of gram.
- No kitchen scale is precise to 1 gram, so you are always free to err 1-2 grams when measuring himalaya salt.
- You can definitely round your gram values when measuring himalaya salt.
- We actually measured out 1 cup of himalaya salt to see how much it weighs in grams. This way you can be sure, that by using our website, you always get the correct data.