Arborio rice is a very popular middle eastern side dish, and you can find arborio rice as an ingredient in many recipes. Unfortunately though, instructions can be misleading sometimes. You are often given cup measurements when you only have a scale or vice versa.
Here we give you the exact conversion rate if you want to measure 1 cup of arborio rice in grams. This way you can make sure that you always use the right amount.
1 cup of arborio rice = 201 grams.
You can safely use 200 g for 1 cup, see the notes below.
Arborio Rice Cups to Grams Conversion Table
|Arborio Rice in Cups||Measurement in grams|
|1/8 cup||25 g|
|1/4 cup||50 g|
|1/3 cup||67 g|
|3/8 cup||75 g|
|1/2 cup||101 g|
|5/8 cup||126 g|
|2/3 cup||134 g|
|3/4 cup||151 g|
|7/8 cup||176 g|
|1 cup||201 g|
|1 1/2 cups||302 g|
|2 cups||402 g|
|3 cups||603 g|
|4 cups||804 g|
|5 cups||1005 g|
|6 cups||1206 g|
|7 cups||1407 g|
|8 cups||1608 g|
|9 cups||1809 g|
|10 cups||2010 g|
Notes To Measuring Arborio Rice
- In most recipes, it is not that important to use the exact amount of arborio rice. You can usually use a couple grams more or less, it won’t make a real difference in the dish.
- Different types of arborio rice can be very different. How much is exactly 1 cup of arborio rice in grams can vary based on how big the grains of your arborio rice are and other factors.
- All gram values are rounded to the nearest integer value.
- g is the abbreviation of gram.
- No kitchen scale is precise to 1 gram, so you are always free to err 1-2 grams when measuring arborio rice.
- You can definitely round your gram values when measuring arborio rice.
- We actually measured out 1 cup of arborio rice to see how much it weighs in grams. This way you can be sure, that by using our website, you always get the correct data.